Our water drop photography controller is an advanced controller that synchronizes many events together to make it much easier to capture water drop collisions. It can be used in a simple single valve setup, as well as in multiple valves (up to six) set up to capture much more complicated water drop collisions.
The best feature of this controller is that it can be controlled by an IR remote. All parameters are also easily accessible from the remote control.
New upgraded six valve water drop controller. It can be used as a high-speed photography trigger device. Its input response time is less than 100us (0.1 milliseconds). A large font display makes it much easier to read. Also, it is short circuit resistant, ie, it can withstand up to 3 seconds of a short circuit on any of the six valve ports. Multiple units can be cascaded to control more valves (12 with two units, 18 with 3 units)
It comes with:
1) 1X controller
2) 2x remotes
3) 1x flash cable
Since you already have the power supply, camera shutter remote cable, and wire connectors it doesn't come with those items which are compatible with yours.
New 6 Valve Controller for existing users
Camera Shutter Cable Options
Canon RS-C1 Compatible With
- Canon 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 60D, 70D
- Pentax K series
Canon RS-C3 Compatible With
- Canon 1D series, 5D series, 6D, 7D, 40D, 50D
Nikon MC-DC2 (N3) Compatible With
- Nikon D3000 series, D5000 series, D7000 series, D600, D750
Nikon MC-30 (N10) Compatible With
- D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D700, D800 series
Sony RM-VPR1 Compatible With
- Sony A7 series, A3000, A5000, A6000, A58, RX10, RX100 (II, III)
Sony RM-S1AM Compatible With
- Sony A35, A33, A35, A37, A55, A57, A65, A67, A77, A99, A550, A580, A700, A850, A900
- Minonlta cameras
- E series, E-PL series, E-M series, OM-D series
Buyer is responsible for custom and duty upon reception.